Friday, October 22, 2010

Intro

I've been wanting to write a blog for some time.

Just a place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas.

My hope is for this to be a place I can write about my thoughts and ideas for me to sketch them out on paper.  But also for others to read them and be part of the conversations I have in my head.

I do a lot of thinking when I'm at work, driving, or just doing anything that doesn't require much thought.

Anybody who has been around me in the last few years knows that I have some strong opinions and some crazy ideas.  Often when I try to express them verbally I get confused or forget details and reasoning for what I'm talking about.

I also want to try my best to explain the crazy things I do.

I will be posting ideas on places of interest and upcoming events as well as reviews of them.  I also will be reviewing and recommending books, movies, television shows, websites etc that I find interesting.

Basically a place for me to rant and rave about this or that.

1 comment:

  1. seems cool enough, I'll definitely be reading, as I do like your ideas and such on websites and tv shows.

    ReplyDelete